Powder-free blue nitrile rubber (NBR) single-use gloves
- Powder-free blue nitrile gloves, non-sterile. Ambidextrous.
- Complies with the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC and EN 455. Class I medical devices.
- Complies with the European directive on personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC as well as EN 420 and EN 374. Category III – waterproof nitrile protective gloves against chemical risks. Length 240 +/- 5 mm.
- Free of natural latex.
- Synthetic copolymer.
- Check for damage before use, do not use damaged gloves. Store nitrile gloves dry and protected from light in the original packaging between 10°C and 30°C. Protect from ozone.
- Dispose of in accordance with applicable regulations.
Use of powder-free blue Nitrile gloves
As work is necessary for life, it must be done in the best possible conditions. Indeed, in several professional sectors, it is compulsory to protect oneself well, to be precise and to ensure perfect hygiene. It is with this in mind that disposable gloves were created.
These are tools that have become indispensable for certain professions such as medicine, catering, laboratories or even on building sites. They provide protection against accidents that can happen very quickly, prevent contamination and maintain hygiene in the workplace.
Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic rubber
Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic rubber and are an ideal alternative when the person has latex allergies. These gloves perform best when it comes to puncture resistance. Nitrile gloves are most often referred to as gloves for medical applications.
Before these gloves can be marketed to hospitals and other medical facilities, they must undergo a series of tests to ensure their durability. Nitrile gloves are latex-free. They are the most puncture resistant. They have a high level of sensitivity. They offer a good fit and can be worn for a long time. They protect you in high-risk situations involving the use of an infectious product. They are resistant to many chemicals and have a long life span. They are most often available in blue or black to make it easier to find the holes in case of punctures.